Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Talking Zombies #18


Welcome back to another zombified week of Talking Zombies with Ana & Sharonda. Today we will be recapping on Sunday nights episode: S04E04 “Indifference”

Sharonda:  Damn! Rick kicked Carol to the curb...literally.


Ana: I was not expecting that! WTF! I don’t even know… wow.


Sharonda: I kind of get where’s he’s coming from. And I know in her mind she was stopping the virus, but it really didn’t do anything. Plus I just didn’t like her tone...like you expect me to just accept that you killed people. I’m sad to see her go, but in the end I think its good for the group.


Ana: Yeah, I agree with you. I don’t agree with what she did. At all. Yeah, she’s stepping up, but to kill people who aren’t even walkers? They were confined. They could have killed them if they turned.


I kinda knew Carol was leaving the show (or temp leaving we don’t know) Because. They always have these conversations with people who reminisce on some parts of their lives and next thing you know they die or they leave the group. lol.  


Sharonda: Exactly! She could have least waited until they were dead or a walker. I think at some point we will see her again because she’s technically not dead, sooo…...


Ana: What do you think about that guy with the alcohol? (What’s his name?)


Sharonda: lol...girl, I can’t remember his name either...is it Bob? IDK. Anyways, another liability. The quiet? please & spare me. Everyone is going through something..dealing with their issues and demons. Drinking isn’t going to help anything. All that is going to do is get people killed...like the dude when they were in the grocery store because he was reaching for that damn bottle, smh.


Ana: lol. We’ll call him Bob for now. xD But, I agree, definitely a liability. He needs to step his game up or just chill the hell out with all his alchy talk. IDK. But somethings going to happen with him.


Sharonda: lmbo @ chill with his alchy talk. I agree, I don’t think he will be there long. I see maybe a couple of more episodes and then that’s it.


I did like how Darryl stepped to his butt. I was like “get em Darryl!” lols.


Ana: lol. I was rooting for Darryl too. He takes this shit seriously. There are peoples lives at steak and all that guy can think about is losing himself at the bottom of a bottle? Seriously? WTF. #OverThat           


Sharonda: Yup! and someone needed to tell him what it is. Like how Michonne talked to Tyrese. like seriously #getoveryourself. I do believe that stupid will get you killed and as things get worse at the prison, we don’t need all this extra drama...people need to get over it and survive. I mean isn’t what this is all about?


Ana: So true. I’m already over Tyrese’s issues. He has a sister that is fighting for her life and he’s risking his life by not letting go of a walker? FOR REALS?! sigh.


Sharonda: ugh! he was getting on my nerves so bad. I was hoping his ass got bit! I’m so done with him right now. He better get it together or I’m going to start to wishing him dead like quickly.


Who knew Michonne was still looking for the Governor o_O I don’t think she should stop though. I think his sneaky butt is out there somewhere...lurking.


Ana: lol.  I don’t think she should stop either. I’m sure the Governor will come back to the show and with a mad ol’ vendetta. LAWDY! MORE DRAMA! WOOO xD


Sharonda: I think that would make for exciting times. I do :)


Ana: Back to Carol for a sec. Do you think that Rick should have let the group in on her secret and the group decides if she stays or goes?


Sharonda: Ah tricky question. I think for the most part that this was Rick stepping back into the leadership role do, I don’t even think he considered the group when he made his decision. I know some people will be mad when they find out. But..dang, idk.


It’s going to be people mad at him regardless. I’m more concerned to see how Darryl will take it, you know. He’s always been Rick’s right hand man since day one and now….



Question of the Week

Would you have kicked Carol out of the group?
Ana: Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to leave a comment down below! And answer this weeks question!


Sharonda: Thanks guys! Yes, leave your comments. Let us know what you thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top