Monday, April 8, 2013

Manicure Monday #7

Manicure Monday is a meme hosted by Nite Lite Book Reviews. Take your current read and give yourself one fantastic manicure! 

SUMMARY:

Finally, the highly anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster. Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.


Welcome back lovely people! It's MONDAYYYY!! YES, the only exciting thing about Monday, is that I get to show off my new mani! And we're 4 days closer the weekend hahaha.

Alrighty. So I did my nails on Saturday (big surprise for me too lol)  And then redid my ring fingers on Sunday (because I just bought a polish and wanted to try it out... and well... you know, I let the polish get the best of me).

Mani #1 - Saturday's madness

Mani #2 - Glitterfied Sunday!


Let us all just take a second here to swoon of Travis Maddox ;) 



WOOT! Walking Disaster was a really good book. Like... How can it go wrong when you get Travis Maddox delivered to you on a silver platter?

Description: I did an ombre design on all of my fingers except for my ring finger. I used Milani's Dude Blue and Sinful Colors Captivate Me blended in a white polish to lighten the colors up a bit.  (I didn't want the colors too matchy, matchy with the butterfly on the cover, but with the gradient from light blue to purple—I didn't just want to use blue, even if it was in different shades...yes, yes I'm a color whore.)

Two coats of the ombre blue - purple. Added a top coat to protect that design. Then got two glitter polished: NYX Girls Under The Moon (blue) and NYX Girls Fame (purple) and did an ombre with that to layer over our first ombre.  Add your top coat and voila!

Mani #1: For the ring fingers on this one, I just did a white base coat added a top coat to protect that. And then added a gradient butterfly using my stamp tool.

Mani #2: For the ring fingers on this one, I used NYX Girls White as a base and then added 2 - 3 coats of Sinful Colors Frenzy glitter polish (this is that new polish I was tellin' y'all about). As you can see, you can't even see that white base xD I got a little glitter happy ;)


Link up below if you're joining in on this meme! 

5 comments:

  1. Your nails are freaking adorable! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mani!! And omggg <333 Travis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Very pretty Ana! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very pretty Missy :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Ana, this mani is so freaking beautiful!!!!

    I'm such an ijit, I completely forgot to swing by last Monday!!! *puts on puppy dog eyes* Please forgive me??? ;)

    I just discovered Sinful Colors at my local department store this past week and I already have a long list of colours I'm desperate to purchase!! Eeep! I think polish is my new obsession!!!

    Gorgeous Mani! I'm really looking forward to starting this one! I had a serious love hate relationship with Beautiful Disaster but I think it was mainly due to the MC, I lurrrrrved Travis, so I'm looking forward to getting inside his head!!! ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by My MM!

    Happy Painting! =D

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top