Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Jams #44 - Real Girl

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!



This week on Tuesday Jams I will be featuring ONE SONG! YES! You read that right ;) This week will be one song by an artist I haven't (or I might have and just don't remember) heard of. And that song is Real Girl by Mutya Buena. I was listening to Pandora one night while I was browsing Facebook and I was like hoooold up gotta look this song up cause it is my new jam! And well, now I'm here sharing it with you lovely folks! Enjoy :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top