Saturday, May 12, 2012

Review: Love Me by Bella Andre


Love Me 
(Book #2 in the Love Me Series)
Author: Bella Andre
Publisher: CreateSpace (July 8, 2010)
Genre: Contemporary Romance, 220 pages
ISBN-10: 1453669973 
ISBN-13: 978-1453669976

SUMMARY:

If there's one thing that Janica Ellis is absolutely certain of, it's that she and Luke Carson are totally wrong for each other. She's a wild, artistic and outspoken fashion designer. He's a type A, workaholic trauma surgeon (who just happens to be sizzling hot and her brother-in-law!). But Janica is about to be proven wrong when opposites attract...in the sexiest possible way.

After a life-changing night in the ER, Luke is desperate for escape - and relief from his personal demons. For five years he has fought his attraction to his sister-in-law, but when he's pushed too far, he can't fight it another second. He needs her. Desperately. He's spent his whole life doing the right thing. For one night, he's going to follow desire instead. Straight into Janica's arms.

Janica can't believe Luke is finally at her front door...and that he's kissing her like he's been waiting his whole life to touch her. But even as their sensual connection deepens with every touch of skin on skin - and the man she always thought was such a good boy turns out to be sinfully, toe-curlingly bad between the sheets - Janica soon realizes she wants more than Luke's body. She wants his heart too. But what will Luke do when one night of extreme passion turns into an all or nothing proposition? (Steamy scenes, graphic and explicit sex...and lots of emotion.)

MY REVIEW:

Janica Ellis is a headstrong fashion designer who has no problem speaking her mind or showing off her sexual nature. Janica has been head over heels for her smokin' hot brother in law Luke Carson, trauma surgeon extraordinaire, for the past five years. After a rough night in the ER, Luke finds himself on Janica's front door step with a passion so deep that neither of them expected. Caught up in the great sex, Luke and Janica must decide if what they're feeling is the real deal.

This book had so much sexual content I had stop reading just to open up a window! lol. Not that I'm complaining. I loved the connection between Janica and Luke, there was always that "Can't get enough of you" vibe between them that kept me wanting more. The great sex isn't enough for Janica, she knows Luke needs her and she needs him, but she wants his love and has no problem telling him how much she loves him. Janica is stirring emotions in Luke that he thought wasn't there or could ever possess. Soon he'll have to decide if he wants a life with Janica or a life without her before its too late.

I really enjoyed this book, my favorite part would most likely have to be when Luke is sitting beside Janica in the hospital and despite the fact that she thinks that her past will make him not love her, he convinces her otherwise. The part I didn't like would have to be when Luke finally comes to his senses and tells Janica that he loves her and she just walks away from him. Seriously? SERIOUSLY!!! I guess I was expecting her to finally be relieved and fall into his arms. But I know now that her walking away from him was probably good, because then the events after that wouldn't have been as sweet. I'll admit it, I was starting to get teary eyed! 

I would recommend this book, it was a good read... therefore you shall read it!! lol. If you want. There was a whole lot of sexual content, but I think you'll manage. I'm usually not the type of person to read a series out of order, but when I found out that this was the second book to the Take Me series I was like whaaaat? I guess, I know what happens in the first book, but I honestly didn't think reading this book first ruins my chances of reading the first book. 

MY RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top