Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Jams #35 - Bacon Pancaaaake

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!



Teehee. This week on TJ it's all about one song. If you could even call it that. BACON PANCAKES! lawls. I like the New York mix for this one, so this is all you're gonna hear on my blog this week. And because I'm evil (insert evil laughter here) I'm giving you all the 10 hour version!!! lawls. Now sing with me!

♪♫ BACON PANCAKES. MAKIN' BACON PANCAKES. TAKE SOME BACON AND I'LL PUT IN A PANCAKE. BACON PANCAKES, THAT'S WHAT IT'S GONNA MAKE. BACON PANCAAAAKE ♪♫



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top