Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Jams #37: Love & War

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!




What is up, bloggers?! Welcome to another jampacked week on the blog :) This week on TJ is none other than Tamar Braxton! Now, now, I love me some Toni, but damn if all the Braxtons' don't have pipes! Tamar is my fave... okay, second fave, cause I'm a Toni fan ^_^ But damned Tamar is funny as hell and girl can sing. I love her album Love and War and thus it is FINALLY being feature on the blog. WHAAAAT. Haven't heard it yet? Well hit that play button and turn up the speakers!

My favorite songs from this album is gonna have to be Prettiest Girl and Love and War :) What are your faves?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top