Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Jams #38 - Weeknd, baby ♥

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
   

Okay, so last week Sharonda & I had a little "battle" so to say. She thinks she won last week, but I think I had her beat. Now, I'm bringing out another favorite of mine. Better be ready, Sharonda ♥


ooooh. The Weeknd. ♥♥♥ It's about that time I finally, FINALLY, feature this guy on my blog ^_^ I absolutely love his music and I've just about fell head over heels for his voice. hehe. The lyrics are something else! but I love em. I was first introduced to The Weeknd by my very crazy, erratic friend Evi who has an obsession, yes I said it obsession, with this guy. And she's passed that obsession on down to me! 
A few fave songs by him that I like are:  Pretty, Gone, XO/The Host, Drunk In Love (remix) 
And because the Drunk In Love remix isn't on Spotify (not that I could find) I've attached a youtube video here :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top