Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random Rants #11


Random Rants is a weekly post I am starting that I will post on Sundays. I will be ranting about things I loved or didn't love from the past week...these rants do not pertain to books.
 YOU DESERVE A DRINK
Okaaaay! Let me tell you guys! I was on YouTube yesterday and I ended up in the alchy's section ;) This immediately made me think of Neyra over @ Darkest Addictions. If you've been following us on Twitter or happen to have super x-ray vision into me & Neyra's emails then you know that about every single one of our tweets/emails has the words "Cheers" or "Shot?" in it *sigh* When guys are being douche bags or life is being a total B!TCH & A HALF we like to turn to our go-to men... JACK & JIM ;) BUT, WAIT! We're not alchy's lmbo.... seriously -___- Okay, well, maybe Neyra is :p Anywho.. so, like I said, I was browsing YouTube and stumbled upon Mamrie Hart's channel "YouDeserveADrink" Fkn' hilarious! Here's one of my fave videos by her ^_^


lmbo @ I sound too smart, I need to drink *CHEERS* \_/ 
*pours shots for all my followers.... all you age legal drinkers that is ;)*

DAILY GRACE
haha. okay. This is another YouTube account I found while browsing that "grown up" section of YouTube *cracks up... haha grown up... smh* This one has Mamrie Hart(YouDeserveADrink) in it, which I think made it that much more funny! lol. Anywho, Mamrie & Grace do a Pre-Review of 50 Shades and I thought it was HILARIOUS and thought I'd share it with you guys ^_^


That's it for this week :)


11 comments:

  1. lmfao!!! dude hold on I gotta stop... now i need to peee >.< *runs to bathroom* ...i'll be back w/ another comment! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *after eons of lmao* ....oh my tummy hurts! And i think i woke someone up with my loud laugh! xD Lmao!! Thank u Ana, i so needed a good drink and laugh today ;D And *clears throat* I am soo not the alcoholic in this conversation -___- LOL! *sigh* but definitely Jack & Jim are and forever will be our go to men when guys are being douches >.< I can't get over these videos, i'm definitely subscribing xD I laughed my ass off when she whispered* "I didn't fuck a horse* xD and then the 50 shades bit when she's like "let me tuck my lady boner* xD duuuuuuudddee!!!! LOL <3 I love it girly!! :p Bottoms up!! \_/ *cheers* xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha @ your having to go pee.. lmbo girl I did too when I first saw these vids. I just buuusted up laughing haha. lmbo @ you woke someone up. no bueno!! haha. You're welcome girly :) lol pshh you are the alcoholic ;) lol I sub'd I <3'd it. OMG we def need to make that Back Porch Torch shot haha.. no seriously... like... today xD bottoms up! \_/

      Delete
    2. i'm serious that shit cracked up me i def woke someone up! >.< your fault!! LOL :p I am NOT the alcoholic -.- lol. i was thinking the same thing too girly, that shit looks bomb, i'm gonna have to write down that recipe and get to the liquor store asap! xD LOL \_/ woooh! lol

      Delete
    3. haha.. yeah blame it on me and not your loud laughing *rolls eyes* xD haha you're in denial, Neyra. The first step is to admit it! you can do it!! lol. haha okay, we can make a liquor run together and do a shot everytime.... yeah just do shots for the hell of it xD \_/\_/\_/

      Delete
    4. you're the one who posted this!! >.< LOL Pfft, denial? me? never! :O lol.. alright!! liquor run... and really? calling me an alcoholic when you got 3, THREEE!!! shot glasses ready for alcohol! smh -.- xD

      Delete
    5. lol. and ain't no one tell you to laugh so damned loud! yepp you are in denial.. sorry to break it to ya sweetie xD hahaha. those two shot glasses are empty TYVM! xD

      Delete
  3. that was too damn funny...I love her LaBronze..LMAOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmbo!! I busted up at that too! she craaaay

      Ana♥

      Delete

Back To Top