Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Jams #14

















Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!

P.S. If you don't like the music playing just press the pause button at the bottom of this window.
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Jams! This week I decided to do something a little different. And with that being said, we're going back, waaaay back, back into time... lol... or just to the 70's ^_^ I put together a playlist with a bunch of 70's songs that I love. I'm sure most of you already know that I love almost all kinds of music and I've yet to do anything oldies related.  So, grab your bell-bottom pants and crazy patterned shirts, cause I'm taking you back into the disco era...

Playlist: (On Shuffle)
♥Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You
♥The Manhattans - Kiss & Say Goodbye
♥Tony Orlando & Dawn - Candida
♥Tony Orlando & Dawn - Knock Three Times
♥Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
♥Al Green - Let's Stay Together
♥Al Green - For The Good Times
♥Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us
♥Betty Wright - Tonight Is The Night
♥The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
♥Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
♥Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
♥Abba - Mamma Mia
♥Abba - Dancing Queen
♥Commodores - Nightshift
♥Commodores - Brick House
♥Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
♥Donna Summer - Last Dance 
♥Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
♥Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
♥Peaches & Herb - Reunited
♥Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' 
♥Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
♥Lee Oskar - Before The Rain
♥Freddy Fender - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
♥Freddy Fender - Wasted Days & Wasted Nights


1 comment:

  1. oooo...look at you, all old school. Nice...real nice, I like it Ana!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top