Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Movie Review: Mirror Mirror


Mirror Mirror
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama

Rated: PG 13
Time: 106 min
Release Date: March 30, 2012
Director:
Tarsem Singh
Screenplay: Marc Klein Jason Keller (More credits HERE)
Starring: Lily Collins, Julia Roberts, and Armie Hammer (Full cast and crew HERE)

MOVIE DESCRIPTION:
An evil queen steals control of a kingdom and an exiled princess enlists the help of seven resourceful rebels to win back her birthright.


MY REVIEW:
Ahh. Uhmm. I didn't like this movie at all. I knew going in I was going to be getting the opposite of Snow White and the Huntsman, but... I just... didn't like it. I was surprised too, seeing as Julia Roberts is in this movie.

I watched this one a while back (like a WHIIIILE back lol) with my little brother. He watched it already, but was a good sport and watched it again with me. And laughed when I was just flabbergasted by Lily Collins' eyebrows. They were like.......the stars of the movie! *sigh* I know, that was mean of me. But, I mean...they were just so.... okay, okay. I'm stopping now.

The acting? Mehh. Wasn't all too thrilled with it. Though, I did like the dwarfs. ^_^ They were pretty awesometastic. But, not awesome enough to raise my rating. The story as a whole was okay. I wasn't thrilled and I was quite bored with it. I'm not a big Snow White fan, but I think when it comes to this remake, I'll take the old school cartoon version.

I wouldn't really recommend this one if you're a big movie buff and are looking for something decent to watch. BUT, if you have kiddies and want to kill the time with a movie that isn't a cartoon or 3D for that matter, then I would say "Yeah, go on right ahead and pop this bad boy in the DVD player."
MY RATING:

MOVIE TRAILER:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top