Friday, February 1, 2013

2013 Challenges Update #1

Welcome, welcome! It's that time of year... yes... time for a reading update. lol. If you missed my 2013 Challenges announcement, click HERE. :) Are you back? BUENO! Now that you know what books I've challenged myself to accomplish this year, let's get started! Now, now, don't be alarmed at how little I have read. I's been a busy woman! 


GOAL: "Gaga for Gena"  = 9-12 books

COMPLETED: 0

*sigh* I know... I'm missin' out on some sezzy parahunkybooks! 
          GOAL:
(3)Vampires 
(3)
Angels & Demons   
(3
)Fae & Magic   
(3)
Shifters/Werewolves

         COMPLETED:
(0)Vampires  
(0)
Angels & Demons   
(1/3)
Fae & Magic
         -Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia &  
             Margaret Stohl

(0)
Shifters/Werewolves

I did read Huntress For Hire by Ali Atwood. Don't know what that would fall under. A genre all its own probably lol.



GOAL: "The Tailgater" = 6 books

COMPLETED: 0

Why, yes, I am a slacker. xD

GOAL:

-Red Letter Days  by Rachel Caine (2 books)
-Outcast Season by Rachel Caine (4 books)
-Alpha & Omega  by Patricia Briggs (3 books)
-Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning (4 books)
-Firefighters of Station Five by Jo Davis (5 books)
-Hawk's Way Family by Joan Johnston (12 books)

COMPLETED:

-Red Letter Days  by Rachel Caine (1/2)
             -Devil's Bargain


-Outcast Season by Rachel Caine (0)
-Alpha & Omega  by Patricia Briggs (0)
-Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning (0)
-Firefighters of Station Five by Jo Davis (0)
-Hawk's Way Family by Joan Johnston (0)


Oooh! Would you look at that! I read one book for this challenge *happy dancing* oh, yeah. Whose the bomb? *points to self* xD 
And to conclude my challenges. Here is my 2013 Reading Challenge for Goodreads :)

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads has read 1 book toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

In my defense. I did not read ONE book. I've read more than one, but only have reviewed one book. Lol. I'm weird that way. I won't count the book as being "read" unless I review it.
Well, there's my update! I read TWO books. TWO. oh my lanta. *sigh* I am determined to read more than two books for this month lol. What about y'all? How are you reading challenges coming along?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! School first! You'll do better when school's out. For the meantime read vicariously through us and our reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....you got a whole dang of year & like Braine said...school first Missy!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top