Monday, February 25, 2013

Talking Zombies #9


Welcome back to another zombified week of Talking Zombies with Ana & Sharonda. If you missed last weeks TZ click HERE and check out our last post. This week we will be dishing about Sunday’s episode “I Ain’t A Judas” S03E11

Ana: Okay, so...tonight’s epi wasn’t as awesome as last weeks, but it was still good. Lacked a lot of action.  

Sharonda: I thought it was okay..could have definitely been better. 

Ana: Darryl and Carol *le sigh* Carryl? Darol? Lol. Their names are so hard to merge together. I liked their little “scene” today :) It was nice and KAAA-UTTTE...you know, in a zombie apocalypse kinda way xD

Sharonda: I just love them together..they are so mix-match. Its like they balance each other out and how cute was their little talk in Darryl's cell..I really ♥ them. Lolz, I like Darol. 

Ana: Pardon my language folks, but Andrea is such a PUUUUSSSSSYYYYY!!! GRRRRRRR!!! Ugh! Gah! Someone should have bumped into her from behind and then all would be gravy! lol

Sharonda: She is so damn useless! Ugh..what a waste of space. Carol tells you to fuck him and then kill him and what this dummy do? Cry! Cry?! How can you have feelings for someone that you KNOW is lying to you?! Like really Andrea...gah! I just hate her character. Okay rant over..lmbo!

Ana: Merel? Good guy? Bad guy? I think...he’s just a product of his environment. At least, that’s how I see him. He’s been shaped and molded long before the zombies decided to run the world lol. But, he’s him and I don’t think that’s going to change. Like I said last week, he looks out for himself and Darryl is all  he’s got left, so I’m okay with him...for right now lol.

Sharonda: Oh I totally agree with you. Merle is just trying to survive and he doesnt care who he has to use to do just that. I don't trust him and I think in the end, he'll muck it up again with Darrly..dude can't help himself. Did you see when he was apologizing to Michonne? *snorts* smh..I was like yeah..whateva..lols.

Ana: Carl, I think was pretty straight forward with his daddy. Rick has got to take the backseat. Seriously. It’s just... He needs to retire lmbo! 

Sharonda: ROTFL! Yes he does. Take a back seat and recover or whateva it is he has to do. But I'm glad Carl said something to him. IDK maybe it was pull him out of the nuttiness that has become Rick.

Ana: What do you think about The Governors toy soldiers? Smh. KIDS! KIIIDS! What’s ol’ boys name that is The Governors right hand man? The Dr. guy. He. Is. So. FIRED! Gahh. He’s scary! He doesn’t have a lick of a backbone in his damned body >.<

Sharonda: Man..that shit is crazy. ONE, they all stupid to be just following this fool. As soon as you said kids?! Listen...no..just no! Who does that? I'm just surprised that these people are still there..damn whimps! Oh..ol boy is a punk..straight up punk. I think he's just want to survive, unfortunately he chose the wrong leader. 

Ana: Ahh I believe that covers all the characters. Overall this epi wasn’t my best, but it was...okay. *shrugs* Beth’s voice and that final convo between Rick, Darryl and Hershel was a damned good one. I’m definitely looking forward to next week’s episode. 

Sharonda: Yeah. It was an okay epi..we shall see what happens next Sunday. Hopefully a lot more action. 


Question of the Week
So...what do you think will happen with the next episode? Now that they “see” the Governor ain’t playing with their asses, what’s next for the group? Do they continue to argue amongst themselves or pull it in?


Ana: If you would like to participate in next weeks Talking Zombies with us email us at...



4 comments:

  1. I thought for sure that the governor was going to do that ol let's kill move with Tyrese & his group. And then when those two idiots said they were at the prison...his eyes got all glassy...lols! I was damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think he was going to kill them, he's got his hands full with Rick's group. But...smh. We'll see how it all plays out on Sunday lol


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Ain't that the truth. Just gotta wait and see. They might drag out the showdown. maybe two epi's max? With a cliffhanger on Sunday's epi. *shrugs* we'll see.


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top