Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Reading Challenges




Ahh. It does feel good to be back and blogging! Last year, I completely failed myself. I lost all my reading challenges (I know, I know, big sigh here). I got a little sidetracked with life and well, I read what I felt like reading and didn't stick to the challenges that I set for myself. I'm planning on changing that this year. And with that being said, here are the challenges I will be participating in:

Press the play button to get into my combat mood ;)
 

Oh, yeah! You in the mood yet? Awesome! Let's get started!

click HERE to take you to the host of this reading challenge

click HERE to take you to the host of this reading challenge

click HERE to take you to the host of this reading challenge 


Well, that about does it for the my challenges. What challenges are you participating in? GOOD LUCK!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top