Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Jams #30 - Elvis Baby!

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!




This week on TJ it's all about ELVIS! Yeeah, baby! hehe. I recently finished a book that mentioned Elvis about a million times from beginning to end. I kid you not. The main characters were Elvis junkies like no other! It came down to the point where Min (main character) declared herself off of men until the reincarnation of Elvis walked into her life. LAWL! So, since reading this book my playlist had some Elvis, Elvis, and more ELVIS! 

Hit the play button on the orange music player below to jam with me this fine Tuesday :)

And for those of you interested in the book that I mentioned above, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top