Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Jams #31 - Heartbreaker!

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!



Oh, baby! Heh. This week is all about Pat Benatar! The first song I ever heard by her was Hit Me With Your Best Shot and no, this was not because of Guitar Hero, although I wrecked shit on Easy Mode with this song xD BUT, the first time I heard this song was when my mom would sing it around the house. And thus grew my love for Pat and all music from the 80s. Well, Pat and many others :)

Hit the play button on the purple music player below to jam with me this fine Tuesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top