Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Jams #33 - DUBSTEP!

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!



This week on TJ is all about DUBSTEP! This past week I've been listening to a lot of dubstep ^_^ I even like the dubstep remixes to popular songs. Like Sail by Awolnation, which btw there are a ton of dubstep remixes out there. Another favorite of mine is FEEL ME by KREWELLA it's on the playlist, so go ahead and check it out and let me know what you think. I lurve the lyrics it's dirty and I lurves dirty ;)

Hit the play button on the black music player below to jam with me this fine Tuesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top