Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Jams #32 - Aaliyah!

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!



This week on TJ we're spotlighting AALIYAH! Absolutely love her and her music. Taken from this world at such a young age (22) I was only 11 when she died, but during her brief time here she def had me with her music! LURVE! I picked Aaliyah this week because (and big laughs here) I was playing League of Legends and one of the champions dance on League is to the choreo on Aaliyah's music video: Are You That Somebody. And since then I've dubbed Quinn's (champion on League) Best dance NA (North America) lols. Real talk though. Quinn's dance is so OP (over powered)! And now I will show you the video of the Quinn's dance :)


Yeeeah! How awesome are the Riot workers for paying tribute to Aaliyah? FUCKING BADASS!

Hit the play button on the red music player below to jam with me this fine Tuesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top