Monday, January 7, 2013

TBR Pile Knockout #2

TBR Pile Knockout is a weekly meme hosted by Ana of Beach Bum Reads and Anna of Herding Cats & Burning Soup. This meme was created to tackle our HUGE and STILL GROWING TBR piles.

We will be posting EVERY Monday for the rest of the year. Our goal is to make a rather nice dent in our TBR piles. So, aside from our other lovely reads, we will be making sure ONE book out of our TBR pile will be read :)

Want to join in? Check out the rules:

1. Go to your TBR pile and randomly pick one book off your list!
  • We'll be using random.org to pick our reads.
  • Type in the number of books in your TBR pile where it says "MAX"
  • Then click generate and it will give you your randomly selected book!
  • NOTE: If the book chosen via random.org is part of a series, you can go ahead and read the first book in said series. 
2. Come back here each week (or however often you'd like to join in) and link up your "TBR Pile Knockout" post in the linky below!

Don't know what to write in your post? You can Add the cover for your book, the book summary and details (author, publisher, etc.), you can leave a line or two on how long that book was sitting in your TBR Pile, or just tell us what you think about starting this one! You can always add in a review for your last pick too!

Don't have a blog? You can still join in! Just link in your Goodreads reviews or add link the Amazon/B&N page for the book and leave your thoughts in a comment on this page :)
Last week I was supposed to read Exiled (Book #1 in the Immortal Essence series) by RaShell Workman. Yes, supposed :( I didn't get around to reading Exiled, let along any other book last week. *sigh* It's been a rough start to 2013 but I decided to just push on and read two books from my TBR pile this week. 

This week my pick is...
*crossing fingers* I hope I can finish both books this week. I'm falling behind and we're only on week two! 



6 comments:

  1. Good Luck Ana! I hope you get to read your books this week..don't feel bad, I didn't read mine either..lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sharonda <3 lol. Yay for starting your book this week ^_^ I'm hoping to get through both of mine halfway through this week. I'm telling ya, sitting at this computer desk is not fun when you're trying to read. Thanks for stopping by girly <3

      Ana♥

      Delete
  2. LOL, sorry I don't really mean to laugh but this is reason why I'm always hesitant to join in. I have the best intentions but I always fall flat on my face. Better luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no worries. Yeah, last week was extremely busy for me I think I've only read about 30% of a book >.< But, this week should be different. I know all about intentions, and it's always one thing to say you're going to do it, but actually having a post kind of gets me in the mood to actually do it. lol. Aside from last week of course, my life is wreck atm. >.< Thanks for stopping by :)

      Ana♥

      Delete
  3. You can do it Ana!!! Hope this week goes a lot smoother for ya and everything that's crazy get's straightened out :) I'm loving the cover on this week's pick!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top