Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Jams #23


Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
^_^ Weeeeeeeeelcome back :) lol. Today, I thought I'd take this back to my childhood. And my all time favorite movie as a child. LION KING! I can never tire of this movie. And I watch it at least once or twice a year lol.

So, my inspiration behind this was Zonatte from American Idol. When she sang Circle of Life. Now, I wasn't a big fan of her singing that song, but I do love that song and I love the movie and after watching her performance I was throwing myself into Lion King vids on YouTube. Lol.

When my lil sis was in high school, her choir sang Shadowland from the Lion King on Broadway. BROADWAY. Oh, what I would give to go see that. So I figured I'd mix in a little bit of the originals with a few broadway songs that I like :) 



Lol. As you can see, I'm getting carried away here. ^_^ Is it possible to have a crush on a grown lion? haha. Cause... *wipes brow* lmbo!

Click play on the music player below to listen to a few songs from the Lion King Broadway. Enjoy :)

And now I'm off to watch The Lion King. Tootles ;)


4 comments:

  1. 1 I love the Lion King

    2 I love HAkuna Matata



    3 I friggin love your pick this week...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Lion King songs, but Be Prepared is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I thought I would do something totally different this week ^_^
    <3 ya girly thanks for stopping by <333


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh me too. I love all the songs, I just picked out a few so I didn't have to have hours worth of songs lol. Thanks for stopping by <333


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top