Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Jams #25


Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
Welcome baaack! This week, I'm gonna jump out of the past and keep it relevant.


"I can do it like a brotha, do it like a dude. Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you." 

Haha. And that is why I LOVE Jessie J. Oh my gosh. The first song I heard from her was L.O.V.E and it was just so...good. Her voice is Ahhh-mazing. Wanna listen? Click the play button on the video below ;)

Jessie J is a 24 year old singer/songwriter from the UK. She's been singing most of her life, but finally reached stardom with her first single Do It Like A Dude that dropped in 2010. Okay, no more blabbing, Just listen to the music ^_^

Click play on the music player below to listen to some of my faves by Jessie J! Enjoy! ♪♫♪♫♪♥

8 comments:

  1. Omg...my oldest is so in love with Jesse J..lols. He's so seriously trying to find his was across the ocean ;) anyways..haha, love your pick this week Missy and I lobe Jesse J..she can "sang" too. Dont know what it is about those british singers...hehehe

    Have a great day Ana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wickedly DeliciousMarch 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM

    Good Choice! I never heard this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot. You're awesomesauce for that! :p


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Omfg. Reallly? Ahh Jessie J is amazing. Her voice... ahhmazing. Thanks for stopping by <333


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. your son is awesome! hahahahaha @ trying to find his way across the ocean. omfg. xD lol These British singers were booorn to be singers. Point blank. lol. Aww why won't it ?? Yeah, I don't like that Tumblr player messes up my coding a bit, but I do like that it continues to play the song when you switch pages. But, that little mishap and I switched xD


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top