Thursday, June 14, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #4


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!


This Weeks Question:
Fight club! Heroine Vs. Heroine. Pick your two favorite kick-ass book heroines and pit them against each other. Who would win?
Oooh. I am loving this weeks question..Okay, let's see.. I'd have to pick Rachel Morgan from the Hollows Series by Kim Harrison and Joanne Baldwin from the Weather Warden Series by Rachel Caine.
Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeee!











ROUND 1: Rachel Morgan's wacky magic can sometimes get the better of her and backfire... NOT GOOD!
ROUND 2: Sometimes the weather has a mind of it's own and can get out of hand... Look's like Jo's fighting her opponent and her own weather powers. 
ROUND 3: Throwing down lightening bolts one after another without hesitation, Jo takes the lead...Coming up from behind with a little dark magic intertwined... look's like Rachel's not going down without a fight...
And the winner is: Rachel Morgan! I absolutely love both heroines! This was an extremely hard decision. But I went with Rachel cause I think she's the better bad ass, ass-kicking heroine between the two :)




6 comments:

  1. Haven't read Rachel Morgan but LOVE Jo! Didn't even think of her. Been way too long since I've read that series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def recommend the Rachel Morgan series! & I looove Jo. I still haven't finished the series :( Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great weekend!

      Ana♥

      Delete
  2. Lmao!! I just love your post! Smh :D I'll have to pick these books up, I haven't heard of them, but now they'll happily go on my tbr pile :)

    My Follow

    *Ps, I grabbed your button ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks :) I def recommend these books! I loooove them! :D Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend :)

      Ana♥

      P.S. Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute. I love how you went 3 rounds. I have only read two of Rachel Morgan series and have not read the Weather Warden. So I would have to agree with Rachel Morgan. Great picks. I love seeing different Cat Fights. lol So many good Heroines out there.

    Here is myCat Fight

    Amanda The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah... I haven't read a lot of these books being mentioned in this weeks follow question, def need to get on that ASAP! lol. Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great weekend!

      Ana♥

      Delete

Back To Top