Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: Bad To The Bone by Vivi Anna




Bad To The Bone (Book #1 in the Blackthorn Wolves Series)
Amazon
| GoodReads

Author:
Vivia Anna
Publisher:
Vivi Anna, via Smashwords (Sept. 28, 2011)
Genre:
Paranormal Romance, 56 pages
ASIN: B005JT5DP4






SUMMARY:

After a terrible accident in the ambulance, EMT Olivia Jordan didn’t expect to wake up chained to a bed. The tall dark sexy man holding her prisoner is not what she expected either. But Garrick Blackthorn’s not your every day kidnapper, no, there’s something extraordinary about him. Something that attracts Olivia. Something dark and secret.

Something that might end Olivia’s life..

MY REVIEW:


Olivia Jordan was working the night of the accident when she finds out that there are other beings besides humans out there... and who might those other beings be? Werewolves... Garrick Blackthorn is a keeper of secrets. In charge of dealing with the fallout between two werewolf clans, Garrick takes Olivia captive to see if she's seen anything or knows anything about his world. Entranced with each other, Olivia can't help but be attracted to his big, brooding, sexy man and Garrick can't stay away from the stubborn, beautiful Olivia Jordan. 

This book is really short.. So, with that being said. I'll keep this review fairly short. Since this is a short read, I thought it was okay. I'm not so sure about the characters, I think there's some promise there, and I do want to know what happens next, seeing as Garrick just took the Alpha title in the end and left me with an empty feeling. I want more.. Need more.. MORE, MORE, MORE!!

Dislikes about this book would have to be the length, of course. There really wasn't enough time. The characters were thrust upon me like, "HERE! TAKE THIS!" Definitely not enough time for character development. Now, what I did like about this book was the story as a whole. I think there's promise and I do find myself wanting to read the next book, probably not right away, but I'll definitely want to find out what's next for Garrick and Olivia.

I would not recommend this book to anyone. I just don't think it's worth the read. But, because this was a free ebook from amazon, I'll say if you want something short and to the point with a sexy werewolf thrown in the mix, then yeah, go for it.

MY RATING:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top