Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's In My Beach Bag #1

Hey! Okay, this week has been pretty hectic. Haven't gotten much reading done but, I did go out and buy a lot of books & I received a few as well!
What I Bought:




♥City of Bones & Burned: I bought these from Goodwill for a total of $8.00
♥Rhymes with Witches & McKettrick's Pride: I bought these from a thrift store for a total of $0.80
♥Born In Fire, Guilty Pleasures, Bloody Bones, Burnt Offerings & The Body Guard: I bought from the dollar book store for a total of: $6.00
♥Wicked Nights: I bought from CVS for $8.00 

That's a grand total of *drum roll please*... $22.80 .... yeah, I'm a happy camper hehe.. That's great for 10 books huh? :)




What I Received ♥From Braine & Cimmaron over at Talk Supe... Thanks!!♥:




I am super excited to read all of these books, some of them are a part of a series & I got them because I couldn't pass up the great deal! So yeah, hopefully next week my schedule isn't going to be as hectic as this week & I get more down for some R&R! Lawd know's I need it. That's it for my haul! What did you get? :)



6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of books for very little! D: lucky! I need to start shopping at the dollar book store. and soon!! Lol. I've heard a lot about City of Bones, and I've been considering it a lot, but it's been too hyped, I'll have to wait for your review to see if I'd get it or not :P and the books you got from Talk Supe look awesome >.< i want!! Lol :P Great haul Ana :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my friend recommended City of Bones to me & I was like... its YA!!! lol. I've nearly outgrown my YA age.. but, I'm giving it a shot & I found it for cheap! so yeah... lucky me lol. Yes you do! Some of the books are in really great condition. and the hard covers are really awesome. I can't wait to start reading the books I got from Talk Supe :D. Thanks Neyra!

      Ana♥

      Delete
  2. Woohoo another HoN fan representing! I can't wait til Hidden comes out in Oct... gosh that sounds so far away... 4 months... 120+ days... okay i just made it sound longer lol! Great haul!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shae. Yepp my brother bought me the first 4 books a few Christmas's ago. I've already read Burned but I don't have the book & I wanted it for my bookshelf lol. Time will fly by fast! Maybe lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Ana♥

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention! I hope you enjoy those!

    P.S. I still owe you a couple so you know where to find me if you found something you like ;)

    TS BB&B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) & thanks!!

      Lol thanks Braine :)

      Delete

Back To Top