Sunday, June 24, 2012

Random Rants #3

Random Rants is a weekly post I am starting that I will post on Sundays. I will be ranting about things I loved or didn't love from the past week...these rants do not pertain to books.
 SHRIMP CHIPS & ARIZONA GREEN TEA
I love, love, LOVE shrimp chips... the bag says crackers... but, they're not crackers! lol.. But yes! Love those and ARIZONA GREEN TEA! I won't drink any other Arizona drink besides Green Tea. So... When my birthday comes up... you know what to get me hehe ;)


OTIS & RUBY
Otis and Ruby are our two doggies! They are Chipins! Chihuahua & Miniature Pinscher's. I love these dogs! They're little monsters!! lol. Otis has the habit of coming into my room and trying to jump in my bed with me... Which makes me get up and take him all the way back downstairs and twenty minutes later he's knocked down all the barricades and comes trotting back up to my room. He does this like 3 times a night... laaawd. Ruby on the other hand is independent and relaxed. She'll just be chillin' not giving a care in the world while Otis follows us around all over the place lol.
Otis & Ruby
Yeah... They claimed that couch as theirs -___-


4 comments:

  1. omg shrimp crackers!! I love those shrimp crackers when I was younger. Whenever we go to Chinatown for groceries I'd always get 2. they used to be 2 for $1 like eight years ago. I hadn't had them for several years (trying to be healthy and the fact I moved to college and had no easy access to an Asian store). then when I was in Chinatown like 2 weeks ago I suddenly had a really huge craving, so I bought a bag. They're sooo good.

    I like Arizona tea too, but I can't do too much caffeine otherwise I can't fall asleep. I swear, because I rarely drink coffee, anytime I consume caffeine it stays in my system forever and I cannot fall asleep at all even if I'm tired!!

    You have such cute dogs. lol Otis is soo cute!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! I haven't had them in a long time either.. But, I don't have to go to an Asian store to buy them. Lucky me. Our local 98 cent store has them there for a dollar.

      :D Some reason caffeine doesn't do much for me. Doesn't wake me up and I can fall asleep just fine. lol.

      Thanks :) Isn't he? Lil monster that one! lol.. Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great week!

      Ana♥

      Delete
  2. Yeah lucky you! I'm now back in Texas so I can go to Chinatown whenever I want, which is a godsend. Everyone makes fun of my caffeine sensitivity lol. guess it's a good thing cuz I don't have to spend a lot on coffee to wake up. I'm sure once I start working overtime I'll drink more of the stuff to stay awake.

    I wish I had pets! they sound like a lot of work but they're soo cute! Once I get my own place I definitely will though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot :) That's great! lol. I promise not to make fun of your caffeine sensitivity.... a lot. lol. *grabs myself a cup of coffee* lol... Yepp it's a good thing when you really need it and it actually works lol.

      They are a lot of work... They're my granpas but he moved in with us so we inherited his dogs too lol. But when I have my own place I def want to get a dog of my own maybe two.

      Ana♥

      Delete

Back To Top