Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Alpha-Males After Dark #5



Alpha-Males After Dark is a weekly meme hosted during the week (After hours of course) by Ana here @ Beach Bum Reads and Neyra over @ Darkest Addictions. Alpha-Males After Dark is an 18+ meme that has your favorite smutty scene from a book of your choice with your favorite Sezzy Alpha-Male. Following this, you will state why you chose said Sezzy Alpha-Male and that particular hawt & heavy scene. Your post can be as explicit or as conservative as you want. Just spill the deets, you know we will ;)

To join in on all the steamy fun all you have to do is link back up in the link section below and be a follower of both Beach Bum Reads & Darkest Addictions. Have fun! ;)

You can use our meme button above by grabbing the link below or make one of your own ^_^

Wheew. Welcome back to another week of AMAD! This week, I chose Maddox from the first book in Gena Showalters' LOTU series The Darkest Night. I chose Maddox because ONE it's October and I haven't picked a paranormal alpha male yet, and I figured, I'd start with Maddox. And TWO, because Maddox is keeper of Violence... and I have of thing for his demon ;) Possessive and cocky. Oh, but Maddox doesn't let him out to play much. lmbo! Anywho, I picked this particular scene because you can see the control Maddox is trying to hold in while trying to pleasure Ashyln without Violence jumping out and taking her... and taking her hard! ;)

 "Are you still dirty?"
   "Yes."
   "Where?"
   "Everywhere," was the raspy answer.
   He almost smiled. Almost. His desire was too dark for humor. Except blended with the darkness was wonder wonder and awe.
   His touch was rougher than he'd intended as he soaped her arms. She didn't seem to mind. He could see that she'd closed her eyes and was nibling on her bottom lip, breathy little sighs emerging every few seconds.
   "Have you ever showered with a man before?" Soap in hand, he dropped to his knees.
   She stilled, "Whispered, "No."
   I will control myself, whatever it takes, I will control the spirit. He kissed the curve of Ashlyn's lower back, then licked his way up several of her vertebra.
   After soaping her calves and thighs and biting the inside of his cheek to keep from biting her, he washed the suds from his hands. Unable to resist another moment more, he inserted two fingers into the very heat of her.
   "Oh, Oh!" She jumped away from his erotic touch, but quickly leaned back against him, spreading her legs wider, silently asking for more.
   He stroked her, gently pinched her swollen core. A shiver rocked her.
   "He pumped deep, as deep as he could go. She gasped out his name.
   He backed her against the cool tile. Her eyes rounded, those big beautiful brown eyes. Even though his lips had yet to heal fully, he kissed her, her mouth opened in surprise, then widened in eagerness, welcoming his tongue. He thrust it inside, angling his head to go deeper, to take more, to feed her as much as she needed. Her flavor tantalized him, minty, feminine.
 She gasped, and he swallowed the sound.
   He bend his knees and pushed up, running his erection against her. She gasped again. She shivered. Her hands tangled in his hair, gripping, pulling him closer. Their teeth banged together; the kiss continued...never stopped...lasted forever...a kiss of sorcery and dreams and fire.
   He dropped to his knees a second time.
   He licked her right where she wanted him. It was something he'd wanted to do to a woman for years but hadn't dared risk, too afraid of Violence's reaction. In the at moment he was glad that he had waiting. Ashlyn tasted of pure, innocent female. She tasted of honey. Passion and slick heat. Drugging, addicting. His. 



3 comments:

  1. Neyra @DarkestAddictionsOctober 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

    Oooh! Sezzy Maddox! I remember the first time I read this scene, I was like, "I want Shower Sexy.. NOW!!" >.< LOL xD Albeit, I didn't fall in love w/ Maddox like I did Torin and the others, but he's still a favorite of mine ^-^ Great pick Ana, i can't wait for you to get to book number dos >.< LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one...but damn after that, I think I'm gonna have to get on it...quickly!


    That is one hot pick this week Ana!


    I can't wait for her to write Torin's book!


    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme, I love Maddox! They have some hot hot scenes together that's for sure ;) that one you picked is one of my faves and makes me want to reread this book

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top