Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Jams #8

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
Okay. So if you stopped by my Tuesday Jams last week, then you know that for the whole month of October I will be doing Halloween themed music or music that reminds me of Halloween, or just down right spooky songs. Since last week, I've added a handful of songs and today I switched up the order so that the song I picked this week will be the first one you hear.

1. Rihanna - Disturbia
2. Birdy - Shelter
3. Michael Jackson - Thriller
4. Bach - Toccata & Fugue in D Minor
5. Jen Titus - O Death
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
7. Florence + the Machine - Seven Devils
8. Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmares

Okay.. So I'm sure most of you have heard of Disturbia by Rihanna. It's been a few years since this song came out, but it's always my "go to" Halloween jam... well... party jam that is. It's up beat, but it's creepy as all hell. lol. Especially the video ^_^ I won't say much this week and just let y'all enjoy the music! Tootles ;)



1 comment:

Back To Top