Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature & Follow #10

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week, each host will have their own Feature Blog which allows them to show off more new blogs! It is a fun way to keep in touch with fellow bloggers, meet new bloggers and gain new followers.

This Weeks Question Is:

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
Wheew it has been too long since I've done a FF. So with that being said on with the show...er-question. Hmm. Let's see. What do I hope to accomplish with my blog...Uh. Nothing? Hell, I don't know. Let's start with why I started my blog. I started my blog, because I've always wanted to start one (I know... lame answer) but it's the truth. I love to write and I love to voice my opinion on things. And I can do that with my blog. Conversations. DOPE conversations. I love having these on my blog in my comments. It's like a chat box for days. ^_^ 

Oh, yeah! I'm a BIG attention whore. I'll just stand here and scream "LOOK AT ME! LOOK. AT. ME!" lol. yeaaah, NO -___-. Not me. I really have that "I don't give a fuck attitude" pardon my french, but, again... it's the truth. I just love using social networks to my advantage. Believe it or not, you can build some very strong bridges through your social networking. As well as make awesome friends. 

All in all, this blog is for fun and interacting with other fellow bloggers. What about you? What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?


12 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I like having conversations about books and bookish issues on my blog. I like the interaction.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neyra @DarkestAddictionsOctober 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM

    Yes, big attention whore you are! SMH... SHAME ON YOU!! >.< lol Love you! xD LOL
    ohh, i agree though, i did this because i like expressing my opinions ^_^ Plus where else can i talk about book characters as if they were real w/ out people wanitng to send me to the mental institute ? xD LOL i love interacting w/ bloggers ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM

    Haha! I love reading, so a blog became the perfect solution when I started it years ago. Learned a lot in those 2 or 3 years!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off thank you for stopping by my blog for the FF!! I fricken love your blog's look... I am AMAZING!!!!!! Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I would have never guessed .. you seem like the quiet shy type .. :) Hopping thru to wish you a happy weekend.


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! :)


    New follower.
    Click HERE for my FF.
    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. attenion whore? you? no!...lol! love your answer Ana...enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower, love that you used salt and pepper language and its true most bloggers do it for fun and meet other bloggers. My FF .... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/follow-friday-blog-hop-58/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by the FF and became a follower. Here's my link
    PageGirlsPageofBookReviewsthanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica@a GREAT readJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM

    Haha! I love reading, so a blog became the perfect solution when I started it years ago. Learned a lot in those 2 or 3 years!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neyra @DarkestAddictionsJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:57 AM

    Yes, big attention whore you are! SMH... SHAME ON YOU!! >.< lol Love you! xD LOL
    ohh, i agree though, i did this because i like expressing my opinions ^_^ Plus where else can i talk about book characters as if they were real w/ out people wanitng to send me to the mental institute ? xD LOL i love interacting w/ bloggers ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I like having conversations about books and bookish issues on my blog. I like the interaction.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top