Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sweet Tooth

Day 2: Question: Hmmmm... Ana, what's your favorite candy? :D *random i know >.< lol*
Okay, I know this post is kinda late. it's been a semi-busy day for me, but here it is! This question came from Neyra @ Darkest Addictions. Let's see. My favorite candy would have to be snickers. I love, love, love SNICKERS! HUNGRY? Grab a Snickers! lol. seriously though. Its fulfilling! I'm just a chocolate junkie all together. If there's chocolate in it, I'm so eating it! lol. Me & Chocolate have been having an ongoing affair for the longest! lol. FACT: I call my ex white chocolate. Cause he's white and he talks like he's a thug. I oughta just slap him for that one. But it's cute. To me anyway. xD 

So, what's your guys' favorite candy? You know you have a mighty sweet tooth! Do you like them sweet or sour? 

Feel free to leave questions in the comment box & I just might pick it for my next question to answer :)

9 comments:

  1. you call your ex white chocolate...lol! love it! I definitely have a sweet tooth, Love me some chocolate too ;)


    love it Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I i do. xD ahah I see you giiirl!


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I have not had one deep fried... IS it really? OMG. You're making me hungry!! lol. *walks to the store and gets you a Peanut Butter Cup* :) AMPM and 7Eleven are open 24/7 and I'm down the street lol.. ^_^ Yaay for sweet tooths!


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Ana I live in the South. They fry EVERYTHING. They've even had fried cool aid at the fair. It's insane! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. well then, I'm definitely gonna have to try it ^_^ fried cool aid? How in the world?? good lawwd.

      Delete
  5. Mmmm yeah love a snickers. Have you ever had one deep fried?! They have them at our state fair. I have a serious sweet tooth. Peanut Butter cups are my go to. Lord and now I'm craving one and it's 5am so nothing's open! lol


    Loving the new look Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm yeah love a snickers. Have you ever had one deep fried?! They have them at our state fair. I have a serious sweet tooth. Peanut Butter cups are my go to. Lord and now I'm craving one and it's 5am so nothing's open! lol


    Loving the new look Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! I have not had one deep fried... IS it really? OMG. You're making me hungry!! lol. *walks to the store and gets you a Peanut Butter Cup* :) AMPM and 7Eleven are open 24/7 and I'm down the street lol.. ^_^ Yaay for sweet tooths!


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Ana I live in the South. They fry EVERYTHING. They've even had fried cool aid at the fair. It's insane! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top