Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Jams #10

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Jams! I'm continuing with my Halloween themed/semi themed music! I didn't any new songs to the playlist. Laawd Finding Halloween themed music is really hard. This weeks song is....


1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
2. Jen Titus - Oh Death
3. Florence + The Machine - Seven Devils
4. Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
5. Stevie Wonder - Superstitous 
6. Rihanna - Disturbia
7. Selena Gomez - its Magic
8. Pilot - Oh Ho Ho Its Magic
9. Haley Reinhart - Spiderwebs
10. Birdy - Shelter (Cover)
11. Michael Jackson - Thriller
12. Back - Toccata & Fugue in D Minor (Guitar Cover)
13. Tori Amos - Cruel


This week I chose Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll. I love this song! I actually didn't come up with this song, I was asking my little sister what songs remind her of Halloween and she said Yeah Yeah Yeahs! Its been a while since I've played any of their songs. If you play guitar hero, then you've heard of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, their song Maps is on that game. Which one? IDK! lol. When I listen to this song & I hear "Heads will roll" I think of Alice in Wonderland. *shrugs* Well, that's it for this weeks Tuesday Jams. Love my choice? Hate it? Leave a comment :)


1 comment:

  1. I saw the video to this one & loved it ;) Plus I love the song....I think the Red Queen would absolutely love it! Awesome add to your list Ana!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top