Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Jams #9

Tuesday Jams is a weekly post hosted by Sharonda @ Salacious Reads. This is a way to share with others your love (other then books of course) for music! Want to participate? Easy! Head on over to Salacious Reads & link back up with her Tuesday Jams post in her comments section!
Continuing on with my Halloween themed music this month! I've added a few more songs to this list. Today I will be spotlighting one song in particular. And that song is .... Drum roll please.... 

1. Haley Reinhart - Spiderweb
2. Birdy - Shelter
3. Michael Jackson - Thriller
4. Bach - Toccata & Fugue in D Minor
5. Jen Titus - O Death
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
7. Florence + the Machine - Seven Devils
8. Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmares
9. Tori Amos - Cruel
10. Stevie Wonder - Superstitous
11. Rihanna - Disturbia

This week I chose Haley Reinhart - Spiderweb. I chose this song not because it has a Halloweenish feel to it, but its demanding in a way. Can't really explain it. (loss for words here) . It's not spooky, its a bit more upbeat and and mellow. I really like Haley's voice, its unique, maybe not memorable (at least to me) but its nice to listen to. Some of you might remember her from American Idol season 10. Haley took 3rd in the singing competition. I gotta admit, I didn't hear of this song until last week, when my friend told me to look it up, and I didn't know she was from American Idol til I saw her picture. *sigh* But... still, I think its a great song. 

So, what do you guys think of it? Love it? Hate it?


3 comments:

  1. I'll do that :) I honestly wouldn't have found this song if it weren't for my friend demanding that I listen to it. Hmm.. No, I don't think her participation in AI is what makes me think of her as an artist the way that I do. Maybe I just haven't gotten around to listening to more songs by her, she just doesn't stick out to me all that much. But I do think her voice is unique. I'll definitely have to listen to more songs by her to see if I like her more. Thanks for stopping by <3


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the choice this week Ana and I love this song...even though it's the only one I've heard from her. Gonna have to look her up & check out her music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girly :) This was the only song I've heard from her, other than the few songs she did on Idol. Thanks for stopping by girly <3


    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top